Located in the Fitzgibbons Building on the first level of
the Monroe Professional Center Condominium, Unit 111 is partially developed as a small professional office. It is located adjacent to the passenger
The Fitzgibbons Building is
rich in local history. It is all that remains of the Fitzgibbons Brothers buggy works, a manufacturer of buggies
in the late 1800s and early 1900s. One of Monroe's most infamous fires destroyed about 60% of the original
building on August 28, 1948. The present building was saved and underwent a complete renovation in 1999 with the
installation of a passenger elevator and new plumbing, electrical, HVAC, windows and floors.
Unit 111 exits directly to the Fitzgibbons Building atrium lobby.
Unit 111 is owned by the Fitzgibbons Building, LLP partnership and is
currently and is
currently leased to Edward Jones.
For more information
Rex A. Ewald
September 6, 2017
↑ Back to Top